Stuck in a healthy eating rut? Here are some of my favorite “healthy” foods and meals. Hoping to provide you a little inspiration on your way to a more joyful, healthy way of eating and a healthier lifestyle.
(Recipes for many of these coming soon! Stay tuned!)
- Overnight Oats
- Baked Oatmeal
- Super Hero Muffins
- Energy Bites (also make a great sweet snack!)
- Avocado Toast with an Egg
- Veggie Hash with an Over-Medium Egg – any leftover roasted veggies work great for this application!
- Breakfast Salad – Cobb Breakfast Salad is delicious! Trust me!
- Veggies and Hummus or Guacamole – carrots and broccoli are my favorite
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Trail Mix
- Celery & Peanut Butter
Lunches & Dinners
- Banana “Nice” Cream
- Apples & Peanut Butter (or upgrade to Apple Nachos by adding mini chocolate chips or a drizzle of melted chocolate or caramel!)
- Fruit Salad
Check out these other Nourishment Resources for more healthy eating inspiration:
- Clean Eating – The Quick & Dirty
- Mindful Eating 101
- Eating Well – What it Means to Me
- Eat Your Veggies!
Want even more tips, tricks, and ideas for living well through nature, nourishment, movement and mindset? You know you do!